Sunday, September 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY . . . TO ME!

YES, today is, indeed, my BIRTHDAY! How old am I? Old enough to know better than to answer that question (smile). Hey, I've got my "old school" card and that's all you need to know.

Some of the folks who share a birthday with me include:
Ray Charles Julio Iglesias Jermaine Dupri Bruce Springsteen and John Coltrane who was born in Hamlet, North Carolina in 1926.

On this day in history . . .

Did you know that on this day (September 23) in 1957 the nine students who had entered the Little Rock Central High School in Arkansas were forced to withdraw due to threats of violence from an unruly mob?

Happy B-day to all of the other first day of autum, equinox children out there. Also, I'd like to extend an extra special thanks to SP of Cleveland, Ohio for taking the creases out of my baby picture for me. Peace & Blessings, Y'all.

No comments: