1) Getting 3 J5 albums for Christmas
2) Stacking my J5 albums on a turntable and listening to them one after the other
3) Somebody screaming "The Jackson Five are on TV!" and everybody running inside so as not to miss another spin, turn or lyric
4) Arguing with my best friend over which one of us was gonna marry Michael Jackson
5) Watching the J5 cartoon on Saturday morning
6) Buying any books or teen magazines I see on the newstands which have a story or pictures of MJ and/or the Jackson Five
7) Adorning my walls with posters of Michael and the J5
8) Making scrapbooks with pictures of Michael and the J5
9) Michael Jackson's appearance on the Dating Game
10) Michael Jackson doing the Robot to "Dancing Machine"
11) Michael Jackson doing the Moon Walk to "Billie Jean"
12) Missing the "old" Michael long before his death
13) Listening to my son play "I'll Be There" on this alto sax approximately an hour before the news of Michael Jackson's death hit the airwaves
Do you have any memories of Michael Jackson and/or the Jackson Five you'd like to share?
If you'd like to visit other
Thursday Thirteen Participants