Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Natural Woman News

In case you're wondering, I've been a bit busy, but I'm still here. I do have a few items to share with you on the A Natural Woman front.

First, on Saturday, November 7, 2009 from 1pm-3pm, at Joseph-Beth Booksellers (SouthPark) in Charlotte, NC., I will be siging copies of A Natural Woman. If you are in the area and not too busy, come on out and keep me company. Even if you already have a copy of the book, I'd love to hear your impressions and chat with you about the novel.

While I'm on the subject of impressions, the following is another nice review of A Natural Woman. If you visit Namari's site, and check out the review, don't forget to leave her a comment and let her know you were there.

Last, but not least, I will be posting another "hair story" soon. Michelle Davis Petelinz, our artist-in-residence, steps forward with her unique perspective on the topic of "natural hair." Check back, 'cause you don't want to miss it . . .

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm scheduled to do a blog radio interview with Pearl, the Hair Deva who resides in my old hometown of Memphis and who holds a "A Kinky Konversation" every Wednesday at 3pm (central time). I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow or next Wednesday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: