Sunday, January 20, 2008

STAY TUNED . . . LORI'S NEW WEB SITE . . . COMING SOON . . .

No, it won't be long now. Thanks to SheliaRenee of N'Digo Design, my new web site should be up and running sometime within the next few days.

It's been a long journey, to say the least. After the first sistergirl webdesigner happily took all of my info, but failed to deliver or even summon the courtesy to say why she couldn't, I wasn't particularly eager to jump back on board with anyone. I really don't have time to be wasting. No, I'm not hating, just calling 'em like I see 'em. If you want to do business, you really ought to be about business.

Anyway, working with SheliaRenee of N'Digo Design has renewed my faith. She's been personable, patient, prompt and extremely professional. Big ups to E.C. for passing her name along to me.

I prefer keeping things simple, so you won't find a whole lot of bells and whistles or new stuff on the web site, at least not right away. BUT the site will include an excerpt of AFTER THE DANCE. Hopefully, reading it will inspire you to pre-order the book or make plans to snag a copy when it hits the shelves in April.

Also, in a coming post, I hope to share some of the reactions (blurbs & comments) the book has already garnered. So, y'all come back now, ya hear (smile)?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I've been doing my sites myself for years so I know how you feel about finding the right person. I was blessed to have encountered someone through networking and just this month, they redesigned my whole site and I have to say for my first time outsourcing, I'm very satisfied with the services. Definately have to spread the word about the good ones.

Lori said...

Shelia,
I agree. It never hurts to give someone a thumps up for a job well done.