My dear husband is a big fan of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olberman. Me? Not so much. Before you get it twisted, yeah, I am very much a liberal, I just prefer my news the old fashioned way--without the obvious bias, the additional commentary and all of that dang shouting. In particular, that whole "Worst Person In the World" segment strikes me as a wee bit over the top. I tend to file those sorts of things under entertainment rather than news.
So, in the name of entertainment, I don't have a problem with borrowing the "Worst Person" concept for the Old School Mix's Thursday Thirteen--The 13 Candidates for the Worst Parents In the World Award.
1) Jon & Kate (minus the 8)
2) Octo-Mom and the Anonymous Sperm Donor
3) The parents who bring their infants, toddlers, preschoolers and/or underage kid (s) into R-rated movies
4) Michael Jackson
5) Penny's Mama (from the old Good Times TV series)
6) Katherine & Joe Jackson
7) The Parents of the Rugrats
8) Homer & Marge Simpson
9) Ozzie & Sharon Osbourne
10) Britney & K-Fed
11) Christina Raines (the woman who, along with her kids, was shacked up with Drew Peterson before his most recent arrest)
12) Bobby & Whitney
13) Any parent who puts full make up (blush, lipstick, eyelashes, liner, etc.) on an infant, toddler, preschooler, etc. and enters them into a beauty contest.
Well, those are some of my pics. Who would you nominate?