Friday, November 20, 2020

Lights! Camera! Action!

 No, I wasn't in a movie.  And while I'd love to announce that something I've written has been optioned for a film, that's not the case either. 😊

But not long ago, Arkana Journal invited me to participate in their “Contributor Spotlight.”  They asked me a few questions about my essay “The Trees Of Mississippi: A Strange and Bitter Crop” (featured in issue #8 of Arkana) and one about my writing influences. See the following for specifics.


--How did composing this piece leave you feeling once it was finished?


--Legacy appears as an important theme in this work.  What legacy do you wish to leave the reader with this piece?


--Which authors influence your writing the most and why?


If you're interested or even mildly curious about my responses, you can visit the Contributor Spotlight Lori D. Johnson link HERE.



No comments: